Happy Friday everyone! Usually I am really excited about it being Friday because me and the hubs go out to eat and maybe go to a movie or have a nice Barnes and Noble date. But not this Friday... tonight we'll be running home after work to pack and then heading up to Louisville (pray it stops raining by then!) to stay with his parents. I'm sure we'll get up there too late to really do anything so I'm pretty much scratching this Friday as uneventful! Oh wait - here is one thing happening today. Instead of having cereal for breakfast this morning, I spiced things up and made scrambled eggs.
I am just a wild and crazy girl, what can I say? I'm actually trying to eat healthier these days, but the truth is I don't really know what constitutes as "healthier". Is it better to eat cereal or eggs for breakfast? Somebody with more sense, please tell me! :)
Last night Chris treated me to dinner at Mariah's and in my attempt to eat healthier I ordered a grilled chicken salad. In typical married couple banter, the following conversation occurred at the end of dinner:
Me: I feel healthier already since eating that salad. Look, my wedding ring is fitting looser!
Chris: You can't lose weight in your finger.
Me: Well look at that, I just did.
Yep, I sure told him, huh?
Another exciting Friday thing happening is that my bestest friend Alicia is coming over to the house today! She's been super busy lately and hasn't had a chance to come see our house yet, so we're making time during our lunch break so that I can give her the grand tour. I hope Lucy decides to use her manners while she visits and not turn into vicious attack mode. She does that sometimes.
Let's see...if you are still reading this...bless you, my friend... another
| Yes I had coffee with my eggs and I've got a tumbler of coffee at work. My secret is out - I'm a coffee-aholic. But you already knew that, right? |
No comments:
Post a Comment