In no particular order, here is a glimpse into our special day -- enjoy!
I'm so happy with how the green and khaki turned out - very "us"!
Another creative touch courtesy of my sister!
But I can get creative too - can you believe I actually made these plates? I L-O-V-E how this picture turned out!
Thanks for making me tear up with your reading, Less!
Wouldn't you love to know what Alicia just said to make us crack up like this?
*All pictures courtesy of Amy Ellis -- thanks for capturing our day, Amy!
Another creative touch courtesy of my sister!
But I can get creative too - can you believe I actually made these plates? I L-O-V-E how this picture turned out!
Thanks for making me tear up with your reading, Less!
Wouldn't you love to know what Alicia just said to make us crack up like this?
All my special girls!
This is not a posed picture. A few minutes before walking down the aisle, I ate some BBQ chips. Great idea, right? I decided our first kiss as a married couple deserved some breath spray instead of BBQ breath! Ha!
All the girls were given personalized copper charms for their bouquets - aren't they cute?
The guys just hanging out - isn't my husband so handsome?*All pictures courtesy of Amy Ellis -- thanks for capturing our day, Amy!








1 comment:
I love these pictures!!!!
You are one of the most gorgeous brides I have EVER seen :)
Post a Comment