Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

The weather today is AMAZING! The weather guy says it is going to start raining sometime this afternoon, but right now it is just perfect. Sunny at 72 degrees and a gentle breeze - LOVE it! Lucy and I went for a walk during my lunch break, but I think everyone else in my neighborhood had the same idea. Or at least all of the other doggies did! Lucy didn't appreciate the company on our sidewalk!


This week has gone by so fast for me. I keep thinking today is Wednesday. About once every hour I have to ask somebody, "What day is it? Wednesday or Thursday?" But it is Thursday (or so everyone keeps telling me) and that means tomorrow is Friday!! We are having an office food day and I need to bring in something yummy to share with everyone. We usually all bring some sort of appetizer dish. Does anyone have any good suggestions for me?


On a totally unrelated topic, did anyone watch American Idol last night? I'm so glad Phil Phillips and Heejun Han made it! They are my favorites so far.



I hope you all have a chance today to spend a few minutes soaking up this beautiful weather God has blessed us with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the weather is AMAZING! loving it so much!

& loving American Idol too :)

Beth Dillard said...

Please don't show any pictures of yummy chocolate snacks like that again. Remember I gave up chocolate for Lent and I just drooled on myself!!!