Saturday, Chris and I got up early because we both had teams participating in the Bowl For Kid's Sake fundraiser that benefited Big Brothers and Big Sisters. Our teams were playing right across from each other, which was fun! He bowled a 97 and I bowled a 96 -- ah, so close! My team was made up of a few work friends and their daughters. We had a great time!
After bowling, Chris had a meeting at work for a few hours so I headed down to Franklin to visit with my Mom and Nana. On my way to Nana's I stopped by Alicia's for a quick visit, and she invited Chris and I to the WKU basketball game later that day. I'm so glad she did because we had a great time at the game with them!
Sunday we had a wonderful sermon at church, and then we met Chris's parents at Griff's for lunch. I love that place! We came home and played with Lucy before his parents headed back up to Louisville. The afternoon was spent giving our filthy cars a much needed bath! I can't even remember the last time I washed, vacuumed and wiped down my car. I needed a bath after giving my car a bath! :)
Last night we ordered some yummy Mariah's To Go, and watched the Academy Awards. I'm sad to say I missed most of it because I fell asleep before they gave out the big awards. Guess I was exhausted after that wonderful weekend!
On a different subject, I've got a hair appointment scheduled on Tuesday, and I'm going back to my natural color. I'm a natural blonde, but I've been highlighting my hair since I was about 16 and so it looks much brighter blonde than I actually am! Here is (a poor quality picture of an old picture) what color my hair was before I started highlighting. I'm excited to go back to my roots!
| Awww, sweet little Grace when she was little bitty! |
Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well! Happy Monday!
1 comment:
sounds like a great weekend :)
Post a Comment