Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday!! I for one am sooooo glad the weekend is finally here, and me and the hubby have nothing planned! Woo hoo! Unless you count lounging, movie watching, and snuggling as plans, in that case we have LOTS of plans!

Another Friday is here, and that means another fun round of Fill in the Blank Friday. Join in over at The Little Things We Do!


1.   If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross off my life list is building a house. Chris and I are addicted to HGTV and can't wait to have a house of our own one day. If money really wasn't an issue we would definitely build our dream home!

2.    Drinking orange juice with my meals is something I like that other people think is weird.

3.  If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Adventures in Newlywedland" .

4.  Three things I am looking forward to this month are knitting party with the girls, Bowl for Kid's Sake, and Valentine's Day (although I don't think last year's V-day will ever be topped!) 

5.  My favorite song to sing in the shower is  I Want to Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston...that is the song I would sing for my American Idol audition...if I could actually carry a tune!

6.  If I found out that the production of  Bertolli Pesto  was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow. (Not so much for me...but to keep the hubby happy!)

7.  One thing I'll never grow tired of is being greeted by Lucy when I get home. She is always crazy excited when she sees me, wagging, jumping, running around. Makes me feel so loved! 

Have a great weekend and have fun cheering on your favorite team in the Superbowl on Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loveee "I Want to Dance With Somebody!" Great song! & Your blog is so cute! Excited to follow :)

henning love said...

i love too when i go home and my dogs go crazy to see me!! one of the best feelings in the world :-)