Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

TGIF, amen?! It's a jeans and hoodie day at work, and I'm even sporting a ponytail... I may look like I'm 12 years old but I'm comfy and ready for the weekend!  Another Friday is here, and that means Fill in the Blank Friday over at The Little Things We Do.



1.  I started my blog because  I love to write and I don't use Facebook or Twitter so this is a way to kind of stay connected.

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs  is a glimpse into a person's daily life. Sometimes it is hard to juggle work, home life, quiet time, exercising, etc. and I like to see how other people manage to do it all.

3.  Something I love about blogging  is getting comments! I don't know why but they just make me happy!

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably  either the Newlywed Adventures story or the Crazy Pumpkin Lady story. I know they both make me look silly, but they are true glimpses of who I am!

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is  my dad lives in Hawaii. I haven't talked to him since Thanksgiving. I avoid talking about him on here, because it is a very sensitive subject for me, and our relationship has been a roller coaster over the past few years. Please pray for him...even though you don't know him or his situation, just pray for him that the Lord will work in his life. I would really appreciate that!

6.  My new favorite blogs to read are  Along the Way with V & J and The Bluegrass Belle, These are both fairly new to my blog list and they are both very fun to read!

7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are showing too many pictures of Lucy..HA, just kidding, I know I wear you guys out with pictures of my dog and I'm sorry! I try not to be negative and complain, but I also try to keep it real!


Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, yay! Your blog is one of my new favorites too! :)