Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thanks for the Award!

Amber over at Eternally Red gave me a sweet blog award - The Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, Amber!


The rules for the award are as follows:
  1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers 
  2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination
  3. Share 7 random things about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger than nominated you 
  5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post 
I would love to nominate the following lovely ladies for the award (some of you I know, some are just random blogs I stumbled upon and now love to read):


7 Random Things
1. I challenge myself every morning to have the bed made before Chris gets done taking his shower. Like if I hear the water turn off and the bed is still unmade, I race to the bedroom to make the bed!
2. I met my husband the first week of college, but didn't start dating him until 6 years later! 
3. My two favorite foods have always been pickles and ice cream (not together of course, ha!).
4. I think that Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are the most adorable celebrity couple.
5. One of my favorite Pandora channels is 'Paula Abdul Radio' (Straight up now tell me you don't love some 90's pop every now and then!)
6. I don't like any new sitcoms or dramas on TV. I'm stuck in the past watching seasons of Reba, Friends, and Friday Night Lights over and over again!
7. When we have kids, I hope to be a stay-at-home mom until the kids are in school, and then I want to work for a non-profit organization!

Fun, fun, fun! Happy Groundhog Day!!

No comments: