Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Another Wednesday and here is what I'm loving...


My wonderful hubby!!! We said we weren't exchanging Valentine's Day gifts this year, but he came home with some beautiful flowers and a box of chocolates for me. He is just a natural romantic! We had a lovely candle lit dinner last night to celebrate.


Yoga. Yesterday I went to a 45 minute class at the gym and it was quite a workout! I'm sore today, but I can't wait to go back!


Sleep. Maybe it was the exhausting exercise or maybe it was the nice long hot bubble bath, but once my head hit the pillow last night, I was out til my alarm went off this morning. It was great!

Charlie Brown Night with my nephew. Ryder is coming over tonight to watch the Valentine's Day Charlie Brown movie. He associates all holidays with watching Charlie Brown at my house & I love it! We have so much fun together. :)


Neutrogena Facial Cleanser. For the past year, I have been using Proactive for my face wash and although it seems to work well for a lot of people, I just don't really like it. It's too harsh for me! But I have really been loving how my face feels after using this Neutrogena natural facial cleanser. Clean and fresh!


Smart Water. If you ever come to our house and happen to glance in our refrigerator, you will find out that the Nations are some water snobs. I didn't use to be, but Chris has slowly but surely turned me into one. We only drink Fiji and Smart Water at our house..it's a little expensive, but worth it!


Hope you are having a LOVELY Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it all! :)