Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day! So glad we're halfway through the week! Another Wednesday and here is what I'm loving:


I'm loving the color combination of white, gray, and mustard yellow. I'm thinking I might need to redo my bathroom in these colors, what do you think?





I'm loving helping out with some GREAT charities! I coordinated a food drive in my office for United Way and on March 17th I volunteered to help pass out fliers promoting the United Way 'Feed the Need' Food Drive. I also have my lovely team of co-workers lined up to Bowl for Kid's Sake with me at the end of this month to benefit the Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Southern KY.


I'm loving having new followers to the blog! Welcome friends! :)


I'm loving my hubby (like always) and I can't wait to go running with him again tonight!


I'm loving Lucy and her pretty new haircut! She's such a pretty princess.



I'm loving breakfast for supper last night! French toast, scrambled eggs, & coffee in my favorite mug!



I'm loving this scripture today:


Happy Wednesday, y'all! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: