Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend in iPhone Pictures

Happy Monday, everyone! Chris and I had a great Superbowl weekend! Here is a glimpse of it through the lens of my iphone!


Chris bought me this devotional at Barnes and Noble. I've been hearing great things about it from Alicia, and already 2 days in, I can tell I am going to love it!


Margherita pizza before it went in the oven - our yummy Friday night meal. We love our pesto at the Nation house!


Saturday night movie rental - I love this movie!


I had to buy some liners for my crock pot, and at the grocery store some kind stranger had left this coupon laying right beside all of the boxes of liners. Saved me a dollar, and totally made my day!


During the Superbowl, I made this cute wreath with yarn and felt!


While a lot of people watching the game were drinking other beverages in bottles, me and the hubby were very happy to stick with our good ole fashioned root beer!

Lucy was not interested in watching football, she fell asleep snuggling with her stuffed animal!


I love how the wreath looks hanging on our door! Had to snap a pic as I was leaving this morning!
Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do the Jesus Calling devotional too! Really love it!

& I've been needing some crockpot liners!