Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little Miss Busy


My calendar this week is FULL to the max, but it is filled with lots of great and fun things so I'm not complaining! Here are a few items listed in my planner this week:

  • Hair Appointment - Tonight I'm getting my hair colored and trimmed. I always look forward to salon days! I love pampering myself every now and then. :)

  • Book Hotel for Upcoming Trip - For my sister's birthday in March, I'm taking her to Indianapolis to attend the Pioneer Woman's book signing! We both love PW and I can't wait for our annual sister trip!

  • Lunch with Amanda - My friend Amanda and I hardly ever get to see each other so we plan lunches to catch up on life every now and then. I can't wait to hear all about what's new with her and sweet Ella!

  • Girl's Night Out - All of the ladies I work with are going to dinner one night this week. We decided we all needed a fun night out with just us girls!

  • Book Club - This month Alicia chose Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park. It was really good! The main character in the book loved to drink coolattas from Dunkin Donuts so we're having our meeting at DD. I thought that was a cute idea! 

These are all wonderful fun things I have to look forward to before the weekend! I'm busy but blessed! I'm so glad I have awesome people in my life to share road trips, lunches, and get-togethers with every now and then. 

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds busy, but so fun!

Pioneer Woman's book signing?! I'm so jealous! I love her!