Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!


I'm loving lunch with my Aunt Tammy today! I don't get to see her pretty face nearly enough & it was great to break up my day with Zaxby's salads and catching up with sweet TJ!


I'm loving that Grace is spending the night with me Friday night! I told Chris that we would probably just rent some movies, order pizza, and pop popcorn, but he thinks we need to go out to the movies. Good luck convincing me and Grace to go watch the new Denzel Washington movie, honey!


I'm loving walks with my Lucy girl! This week we've been letting her have the house to roam around during the day (instead of keeping her cooped up in the bathroom), and she has been such a good girl. When I come home on my lunch breaks, we've been going on walks around the neighborhood and I can tell she is loving her life right now!


I'm loving my new lip liner from Victoria's Secret. Ginger spice -- it's just the right color!


I'm loving my sweet husband. He makes me smile every morning when I wake up next to him!


I'm loving reading this month's book club book on Alicia's Kindle she let me borrow. I never thought I would be converted to the digital reading craze....but, gosh, those things are awesome!


I'm loving my morning devotional time focusing on the Lord. I fix a bowl of Cheerios, sit down at my kitchen counter, open my Jesus Calling devo and my Bible, and get filled with His sweet spirit. The absolute best way to start each day!


Hope you are having a blessed and happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that bible verse! :)

sunnidaegregory.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love that verse.

& that is a super cute pic of you and your husband!