My hair stylist refused to cut my hair during my entire engagement period because she wanted it to be as long as possible for the wedding. Needless to say, after eight months without a hair cut, my hair was starting to look pretty shabby!
 |
| Before |
I went yesterday and got 6 inches chopped off! It is SO much healthier now!
 |
| After |
In case you were worried that I was taking pictures while driving and not wearing a seatbelt, let me put your mind at ease. I was parked and sitting in a parking lot for both pictures!
I'm really excited for this weekend! Tonight me and Chris are meeting Nana, John, and Grace for dinner and then Grace is spending the night with us! She will be our first guest in our guest bedroom! Yay! Tomorrow morning is the big 5K & then we are going to Jackson's Orchard! I can't wait!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment