Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Muffin Recipe
Today is October Food Day in my office - yay for office potlucks! I brought Pumpkin Chip Muffins and they are oh so yummy! I got the recipe from my previous boss's wife. She used to bake these delicious treats & then bring them to our office warm out of the oven along with a pumpkin spice latte. What a wonderful lady!
Anyway, the recipe is easy so I thought I would share it in case you feel like whipping up a batch for yourself.
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 can (16 oz) pumpkin
1-1/2 sticks margarine/butter
3 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp salt
2 cups semisweet choc chips
Mix eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and butter (softened) until smooth. Combine to the flour, soda, powder, spices, and salt. Blend altogether then fold in choc chips and fill muffin pan 3/4 full. Bake 400 degrees for 16-20 min Cool..makes about 24 standard muffins! Sometimes the batter is too thick -- pour a little evaporated milk to thin it up a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment