| Strawberry with fruit & Reese's cups |
| Cookies n Cream with Oreos |
Saturday we did our usual cleaning and laundry kind of stuff, nothing too exciting.... until the most amazing thing happened. I FOUND MY CAMERA BATTERY CHARGER! I was SO happy to find it, I can't even tell you! Wow, I really need to get a life huh? So here is the series of events that led me to find my charger.
1. If Alicia hadn't introduced me to Advil Cold & Sinus, I would have never stayed at work Friday afternoon b/c my head hurt too badly.
2. If I wouldn't have stayed at work Friday afternoon, I would have never spent some time perusing random blogs on the good ole Internet.
3. If I hadn't been searching through random blogs, I would have never read this tutorial on how to make a burlap wreath for my front door.
4. If I hadn't found the tutorial, I would have never been scrummaging through my garage for leftover burlap from my wedding.
5. If I hadn't been scrummaging through my garage, I would have never stumbled upon the charger in a random Rubbermaid tub!
So basically, thanks Alicia! ha!
The rest of the weekend I took pictures of everything that wasn't tied down. :) I'll spare you a picture overload, but the rest of our weekend was pretty much our usual routine. Saturday afternoon, Chris's parents took us to lunch & came over to play with Lucy.
After they left, I started on my wreath project. I worked on our back porch because burlap is super messy! While I was sitting outside working on my wreath, my sweet sister came by and brought me a Sonic coke (she's the best!) and helped me finish my project. I took 2 yards (give or take) of burlap and cut them into 3 inch strips, then threaded them onto a wire hanger.
Finished project:
Saturday night me and Chris went to see the movie Moneyball with Brad Pitt. I thought it was going to be really good from seeing the previews...and Chris liked it...but sadly, I thought it was a snoozefest!
Sunday mornings are always my favorite part of the weekend. I'm an early riser even on the weekends & Chris loves to sleep in. While Saturday mornings are reserved for cleaning house, Sunday mornings are my special Emily relaxing time! Can you guess how this girl likes to kick back?
![]() |
| That would be Pumpkin Spice K-Cups & Reba Season 5! |
It was a nice quiet weekend & you know I love those the best!







No comments:
Post a Comment