Just three quick things this morning:
1. This weekend Beth carved a pumpkin (free-hand, of course, no pattern) and it turned out really good! She was inspired by Pirates of the Carribean.
2. Also this weekend, my nephew Ryder got his Halloween costume. He's Superman! I had him try on his cape for me last night. Before I took his picture, I said "pose like Superman!" Is he not the cutest?
3. Last, Chris dropped Lucy off at the groomer this morning. He called me when he dropped her off and said I should probably expect a call soon from them saying she ran out the door or bit someone because she was NOT a happy camper when he left there! These trips to the groomer make me so anxious! Please pray for this grooming experience to be a success with no major injuries! Lucy just doesn't realize that this is for her own good -- she's starting to look like a big furball!



1 comment:
1. Your sister is amazing!
2. Cutest superman pose I've seen.
3. Lucy is a turd ;)
Post a Comment