Thursday, October 20, 2011

Opposites Attract

Being newlyweds, we often get asked if we have learned anything new about each other that we didn't know when we were dating. Basically, I've learned that me and the ole hubby are pretty much opposites.

I like to pay with cash and coin, right down to the penny...


  ...while he likes to swipe that plastic everytime he's checking out.


I like to watch G, maybe PG rated movies most of the time...



...while his action thrillers are chock full of violence and bad language that make me cringe!


I could make some sort of hearty soup or casserole most days of the week...


...while he is adamant about eating clean and healthy.


I like things that are antique, home-made, and bargain-priced...


...while he prefers to spend his time and money with the latest technology.


With all of these differences, you might think that we would drive each other crazy, right? And I admit that when I used to live with my sister, I would often come home early because me and Chris couldn't come to an agreement on a movie and meal (isn't that so sad!). But...when it comes to the important things in life, Chris and I are exactly alike.

Faith


Family


& Lucy (ha, you knew I had to put her on the list!)


For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried.May the LORD do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you." -Ruth 1: 16-17

No comments: