Thursday, October 27, 2011

Charlie Brown Night

Last night Beth & Ryder came over for dinner and a movie. Chris had to work late so it was just the three of us (plus Lucy of course), and we had a great time! I took a risk and tried a new recipe from The Pioneer Woman, BBQ Chicken Pizza. I've tried a few of her recipes before and botched them big time & ended up with a yucky mess of onion soup or way-too-much-rosemary turkey burgers....but thankfully, this one turned out really tasty!


So Beth & I ate pizza and we put in The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown for Ryder. However, no one actually ended up watching the movie because we were completely entertained with Ryder & Lucy. Lucy has these little squeaker toys that she is obsessed with so Ryder played fetch with her for about 45 minutes straight. Poor Lucy was so exhausted, but she just kept fetching! They were both having a blast & they were cracking me and Beth up!


Ryder is so excited for Halloween. He can't wait to dress up as Superman! He asked me last night what Lucy was going to dress up as -- a clown or a devil? Ha!! He's so funny. I know a few groomers who would agree that a devil costume would be appropriate for her!

No comments: