We had a great weekend away in Louisville. We did a lot of eating, sleeping, talking, and shopping! We drove up Friday night and hung out with his parents for a little while just talking and playing with Lucy. Saturday we had lunch at Mark's Feed Store and then hit the mall. Chris was in desperate need of some new work clothes so we hooked him up with lots of goodies. I enjoyed complimenting him this morning in his new clothes! So handsome!
Saturday night we headed to the bonfire/hayride chili cookout. It was a lot of fun! Even though Chris and I barely knew anyone there, we still enjoyed ourselves and completely stuffed ourselves silly with some very delicious food! Sunday we hung out with Chris's parents for a little while and then headed back home. Weekends away are always a lot of fun, but that leaves very little time for housework and preparing for the week ahead.
Since the 5K last Saturday, I let myself fall off the workout wagon, but this week I plan on getting back on track. I've got my workout clothes ready to go and I'm looking forward to hitting the gym after work!
Hope you had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment