Friday, October 7, 2011

Singing Praises All the Day Long

I have had a headache for the past 48 hours that would JUST NOT GO AWAY. Granted, I've been scared to take any medicine or hardly eat or drink anything for fear of triggering another migraine BUT I just took a few medical measures in the right direction because my headache has finally gone away! Praise the Lord!

Now I'm not a doctor or anything, but this is what finally did the trick for me.

Advil Cold & Sinus - Thank you SO much Alicia!!!

Ice Cold Coca-Cola - I love you, my friend

Potato soup in a bread bowl - perfection!
Holy quick relief, Batman! My pain level went from about an 8.6 to a 2 in less than 10 minutes flat!

Now that I can concentrate on a few things other than my pounding noggin, let me share a few little Friday happies with you!

I got our front porch a new welcome mat that is super cute & it was only $6 - score!


I washed my hair with a new shampoo this morning & I think I am in love with it. You know you've got a good shampoo/conditioner when you can't stop smelling your hair. Or maybe that sentence should read, you know you've got some issues if you can't stop smelling your hair. Either way, you won't be sorry if you try John Freida's Root Awakening.


And last because it is Friday, and because it's fall break round these parts and there's not a soul to be seen anywhere on campus and I'm a little bored, and because I know you really couldn't have a good day unless you saw another blurry self-portrait of me, here ya go.


Have a good weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'm sooooo glad I've introduced someone else to my miracle drug. Unfortunately, you get kind of funny looks and have to show your id at the pharmacy counter now to get it, but it's worth it!