Friday, October 21, 2011

I Love Lucy

Chris, Lucy, and I are packing our bags and heading up to Louisville for the weekend. We were invited to a hayride and bonfire cookout held at his parent's neighbors farm. I've been once before and it is a lot of fun! I'm excited to get all bundled up and stand around the fire and eat lots of yummy foods!

Speaking of yummy foods, since I cooked us dinner every night this week, we decided to treat ourselves to a night out last night. We had dinner at Mariah's and then shared the galaxy pie. It is downright sinful!

Chris gets embarrassed when I take pictures of our food, but I had to document this monster dessert!

This week I rented some old DVD's of 'I Love Lucy' shows and I have been cracking up! I used to watch that show all the time when it came on Nick at Night, but it's been quite a while and I think I forgot how hilarious that lady is! And let me share a secret with you... Lucy loves Lucy too! I think I need to get a cute little male dog and name him Ricky. Wouldn't that be precious? Ricky and Lucy! Love it!

Can't you just hear me talking to Lucy when she does something bad? Lucy, you got some splainin' to do! 
 I'm so glad the weekend is here! Hope you have a great one!

No comments: