Professionally though, I am gearing up for a pretty eventful end of semester. I don't know if I've mentioned this on the blog before, but I really do like my job. For the rest of the year, I will be doing such things as planning retirement receptions, coordinating student group recognitions at football and basketball games, and throwing holiday parties for our office. Sometimes I pinch myself that I'm actually getting paid to throw parties!
Some more events in my personal life that I'm looking forward to in the weeks and months to come would be our annual trip to Jackson's Orchard.
Buying some baby pumpkins to decorate my house and office.
Getting my hair cut & highlighted. (Hey, it's the little things in life!)
The Med Center 5K.
Handing out candy to trick or treaters. (this will be my first year ever to do this!)
Ashley's baby shower.
Tammy & Mom's birthdays.
Thanksgiving.
I could go on and on, but I don't want to get too ahead of myself
Hope you are having a happy Tuesday & taking some time to enjoy the events in your life, even if they are uneventful! :)


1 comment:
I'm looking forward to uneventful days :)
Love that nail polish!
Post a Comment